I'm Moving !!

Let Me Call You A Cab....





Hey y'all heyyyy!!!

Before I dive into this blog post let me first start off by apologizing to you all.

I am soooo sorry that I have not posted my 30th birthday blog! 😭

I definitely started working on it and had every intention of posting before I went back home to visit family and friends last month, HOWEVER my laptop would not let me save my updates on the post. (yes I traveled during Rona and this wasn't the first time either!) I was also trying to put my pictures in a prettier format for y'all and that was a whole 'notha thang.

But I do have some EXCITING news for you guys.......I officially have my very own website!!!! So go ahead and check it out. I will be posting all my future blogs including my birthday blog and any other content on that site.


I am super excited for this transition especially since this was a goal for 2021.

Please make sure to subscribe to that page, comment, share, and like your favorite post on the new website. 😍😍😍

P.S. I am now on clubhouse so follow me over on that platform if you have it (no I do not have any invites at the moment)

CLICK HERE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know What Today Is??

There Must Be Something In The Water

The Read & The Tea